« Home | new additions » | here is "MYSPACE" » | new email »

da bears...





today i'm proud to say i have chicago blood running through me. (see full story by clicking on the image). that makes them perfect thus far. 4-0!

also, wanted to let you all know about the newest sport on this side of the country:




just a little something a few of us came up with. the game has been around awhile but we're giving it a new spin. yeah a little childish, but what else is there to do in boston?

good boy

you make your pappa
and sister proud

WOW! Check out how creative you are with the picture! I don't want to know how long you spent working on that. By the way, I love that picture of you! That really makes me want to move to Bend - you up for it??

-me

hey allie,
lets act like we never talk in person, and only do it through our blogs. cool? and yeah i'm down.
what about you A & J?

Post a Comment

connections

music

current readings